What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. Our Communication Guarantee - Biggest complaint from home sellers? Their agent never calls them back. We respond to all calls within 4 hours 7 days a week, between 9am-6pm. If you get our voicemail, we are on an appointment or with a client. Leave a message, we'll call you back. Try it now. Jeff 630-890-1587 or Robin 630-977-0677
Why wouldn't we just answer the phone? Because the clients we are with are our #1 priority and they deserve 100% of our attention at the time. We don't answer calls, return text messages or emails when with a client. Not to worry, you will also receive the same attention and respect when we are in front of you.
2. We are Hunters, not Gatherers We aggressively seek potential buyers for your home. We are not your typical "list it and forget it" kind of real estate brokers, you know...the ones that list a zillion properties but don't do anything more than put in the MLS. We go the distance for our clients, from A-Z. Our comprehensive Marketing Process actively seeks the buyers that may be a fit for your home. And we'll take it to the next level and find YOUR next home for you. You won't be pushed off to a buyers agent because we are too busy for you. No sirreee!
3. The TRUTH - Like it or not, you will always get "the good, the bad, and the ugly" from us. We don't mince words, you may not like what we have to say, but you DO want to be told the truth, don't you?
4. We May Not Want to take your Listing - Don't be shocked...but we are in business to SELL properties. It does us, and you, no good to take a listing that is over priced and will not sell. If you're planning on overpricing your home so you have room to negotiate....(yawn)...you've added unnecessary market time on your home, which will work against you later. You do want to Sell your home, right?! Price it right, price to sell and move on to your next place!
5. Showing Feedback and Ongoing Market Activity/Statistics - We provide weekly reports and, if possible...feedback from any showings in your home. Not all showing agents provide feedback, but we do our best to get useful information we can work with.
6. The Local Advantage - We have lived, worked and played in the suburbs for over 40 years. Licensed in the entire state of Illinois, we utilize aggressive marketing strategies to put your home in front of the maximum of buyers. Since over 90% of homebuyers start their search on the internet, we get your property noticed, seen, and sold. Office location is irrelevant, and don't let a local yokel convince you any different. 30 years ago, using a local agent was important. Now? Not at all...
We have completed successful transactions from City of Chicago to Glenview to Carpentersville to New Lenox and all points in between, including but not limited to: Hinsdale, Burr Ridge, Naperville, Lisle, Homer Glen, Plainfield, Lombard, Romeoville, Glendale Heights, Villa Park, Glen Ellyn, Downers Grove, Bolingbrook, Crest Hill, Bedford Park, Lockport, Montgomery, Addison, Manhattan, Richton Park, Joliet, Elgin, Warrenville and Woodridge. Because our clients are THAT important to us, and continuity of care and client satisfaction are what we do!
7. The National and International Advantage - Your property will be marketed nationally and internationally via RE/MAX syndication. RE/MAX has over 115,000 Real Estate Professionals in over 100 countries - more than any of competitors. National and Cable TV advertising is always driving traffic to remax.com from affiliates for ABC, CBS, NBC, CNBC, DIY, HGTV, ESPN, MSNBC, TBS, TNT among others. Sellers: Click here to see how RE/MAX is working for you 24/7/365.
8. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers start their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. Allow us to sell your home and you'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home. More Visibility = More Buyers!
9. Email Campaigns and Just Listed Postcards - It's important to "work the network." We will work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest. We communicate with buyers and network with other real estate professionals to increase the presence of your home in the marketplace.
10. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Home Listing Syndication
When you sell with us, your home will be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are just a few of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, contact us today or click here